ContactKimbal Anderson, Sensei Komyozan@gmail.com 208-407-7590 1922 N 21st St., Boise ID, 83702
May Peace Prevail on Earth
Category Archives: Kigaku-ho
Breath out while breathing in, and breath in while breathing out.
– – – reported by Nobuyuki Watanabe Shihan – in Gekkan Hiden, Aug. 2007. Interview translated by Christopher Li Sensei, Sangenkai website.
It’s as if the wind is blowing through my body – – –
– – – reported by Michio Hikitsuchi Shihan in the introduction to Aikido : recherche du geste vrai by Gérard Blaize, p.12
Aikido is the science of the universe.
– – – reported by Motomichi Anno Shihan, Journey to the Heart of Aikido, p.281
You people [here, training…] your universe is small – [but look, see: ] my universe is big…
– – – reported by Seishiro Endo Shihan Vibration and Connection – The Aikido That I Pursue, p. 71
On the in-breath, it should feel as if you are gathering in the miraculous essence of the [natural] universe to inside your body.
– – – reported by Motomichi Anno Shihan, Journey to the Heart of Aikido, p.224
You’re heavy. You’re just practicing for yourself. That’s why it’s no good. First, become an iron ball. Next, become a golden ball. Gold melts easily and is soft. That’s why it good to work with.
– – – reported Nobuyuki Watanabe Shihan, Sangenkai interview…